The United States Postal Service (USPS) requires that Minted Custom Stamps conform to guidelines on acceptable stamp content. When placing an order for Minted Custom Stamps, consider the following content guidelines from USPS*.
USPS will prohibit include content or design elements that they believe may:
*To help you make the best decision when placing an order for custom stamps with the new USPS content restrictions, we put together the following chart of examples within the USPS guidelines.
- Infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property right or any moral right of any party.
- Depict celebrities, regional, national or international leaders or politics, current or former world leaders, criminals, notorious or infamous images and individuals.
- Advocate or protest any social, political, legal or religious content.
- Emulate any form of valid indicia or payment for postage.
- Be considered:
- unlawful or deceptive,
- harmful, threatening, abusive, or harassing,
- obscene, pornographic, inflammatory, or blasphemous, or
- otherwise objectionable.
- Depict or refer to:
- illegal activities, controlled substances, non-incidental depiction of alcohol, tobacco, gambling, or weapons,
- profanity, derogatory references.
You’ll be unable to use Minted Custom Stamps for promotional messaging, as a coupon, or for advertising of the following industries:
Alcohol and Tobacco
If you have any questions about the guidelines, please contact us.
Industries related to sexual activity